TALK TO A CARE SPECIALIST
About Our Programs
The philosophy of Concord Primary Care Services Inc. is to provide programs that are high quality, competitively priced, and cost effective.
We are committed to treating all clients with respect.
The health care delivery system in the United States is undergoing the most radical, extensive, and fastest change since the organized health care delivery
system began. While the current emphasis has been on the cost and financing of health care services, other potentially more far-reaching issues exist. Some of these include the aging population, increases in the number of chronically ill persons, increased longevity, gradual acceptance of non-traditional health care delivery methods, and the resurgence of objective methods for assessing medical benefits of health care providers.
At Concord Primary Care Services, we recognize these as opportunities to develop health care services geared towards meeting these emerging needs. We intend to be the caregiver of choice for most residents in our service area. We work with other caregivers to provide care at a more affordable rate, using the principles of total quality management, and the talents of quality management professionals on staff.
Please talk to us if any of the following issues applies to you:
* Anyone recently released from hospital and recovering from surgical
procedure of cardiovascular disease
* Anyone living with a chronic condition such as kidney disease,
diabetes, or stroke that requires frequent monitoring
* Anyone with limited mobility who needs assistance with daily life
* Anyone may request our services for themselves or their loved ones
* Concord Primary Care Services will file all claims and handle all paperwork
associated with your care case
* More insurance companies provide coverage for home care. Check the
HMO policy for details.
* Medicaid (Traditional)
* Superior Health Plan
* Private Pay
* Personal Assistance Services
Service Area (Counties within the State of Texas)
* Atascosa * Guadalupe * Wilson
* Bandera * Karnes
* Bexar * Kendall
* Comal * Kerr
* Gonzales * Medina
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
Â© 2015 Concord Primary Care, Inc. All rights reserved.
9627 Huebner Rd, Suite 110, San Antonio, Texas 78240-1662. Telephone: 210.732.0130, Fax: 210.732.0120